A Midsummer Night's Somnambulism
Get a camping party together, and embark on an adventure involving two days of fully experiential theatre. Located at the beautiful Bagby Hot Springs, Fuse Theatre Ensemble's second annual performance of A Midsummer Night's Somnambulismwill bring Mt. Hood's own enchanted forest alive as you wander the forest paths with actors and other campers, getting swept away in the tale of four lovers as they cross paths with the fairy king and queen. Although this will be Fuse's particular spin on Midsummer: they've reversed two of the lovers genders to celebrate the overturn of DOMA.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!