A Midsummer Night's Somnambulism
Get a camping party together, and embark on an adventure involving two days of fully experiential theatre. Located at the beautiful Bagby Hot Springs, Fuse Theatre Ensemble's second annual performance of A Midsummer Night's Somnambulismwill bring Mt. Hood's own enchanted forest alive as you wander the forest paths with actors and other campers, getting swept away in the tale of four lovers as they cross paths with the fairy king and queen. Although this will be Fuse's particular spin on Midsummer: they've reversed two of the lovers genders to celebrate the overturn of DOMA.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Iconic Big Egg Cart Closing Sunday To Open Brick-And-Mortar
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland