A Midsummer Night's Somnambulism
Get a camping party together, and embark on an adventure involving two days of fully experiential theatre. Located at the beautiful Bagby Hot Springs, Fuse Theatre Ensemble's second annual performance of A Midsummer Night's Somnambulismwill bring Mt. Hood's own enchanted forest alive as you wander the forest paths with actors and other campers, getting swept away in the tale of four lovers as they cross paths with the fairy king and queen. Although this will be Fuse's particular spin on Midsummer: they've reversed two of the lovers genders to celebrate the overturn of DOMA.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald