A Midsummer Night's Somnambulism
Get a camping party together, and embark on an adventure involving two days of fully experiential theatre. Located at the beautiful Bagby Hot Springs, Fuse Theatre Ensemble's second annual performance of A Midsummer Night's Somnambulismwill bring Mt. Hood's own enchanted forest alive as you wander the forest paths with actors and other campers, getting swept away in the tale of four lovers as they cross paths with the fairy king and queen. Although this will be Fuse's particular spin on Midsummer: they've reversed two of the lovers genders to celebrate the overturn of DOMA.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts