A Midsummer Night's Somnambulism
Get a camping party together, and embark on an adventure involving two days of fully experiential theatre. Located at the beautiful Bagby Hot Springs, Fuse Theatre Ensemble's second annual performance of A Midsummer Night's Somnambulismwill bring Mt. Hood's own enchanted forest alive as you wander the forest paths with actors and other campers, getting swept away in the tale of four lovers as they cross paths with the fairy king and queen. Although this will be Fuse's particular spin on Midsummer: they've reversed two of the lovers genders to celebrate the overturn of DOMA.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?