A Kaddish for Bernie Madoff
We know, the last thing you want to watch is a play about the man who made “ponzi” a household word, but this was a surprise hit at the Fertile Ground Festival. NYC transplant Alicia Jo Rabins explores the spiritual effects of the financial collapse, human desire, and opinionated rabbis using prose, song, looped violin melodies, and enchanting animation by artist Zak Margolis.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans