A Kaddish for Bernie Madoff
We know, the last thing you want to watch is a play about the man who made “ponzi” a household word, but this was a surprise hit at the Fertile Ground Festival. NYC transplant Alicia Jo Rabins explores the spiritual effects of the financial collapse, human desire, and opinionated rabbis using prose, song, looped violin melodies, and enchanting animation by artist Zak Margolis.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes