A Kaddish for Bernie Madoff
We know, the last thing you want to watch is a play about the man who made “ponzi” a household word, but this was a surprise hit at the Fertile Ground Festival. NYC transplant Alicia Jo Rabins explores the spiritual effects of the financial collapse, human desire, and opinionated rabbis using prose, song, looped violin melodies, and enchanting animation by artist Zak Margolis.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads