A John Waters Christmas
The infamous cult filmmaker behind Pink Flamingoes and Hairspray brings his high-camp, low-class sensibility to the helplessly wholesome holiday. The last time he performed the monologue in Portland, his signature pencil moustache didn’t stop moving for the entire run time.
We couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk with the Sultan of Sleaze. Read our interview, in which he tells us about his love for Justin Bieber, why Santa is gay, cultural homogenization, Portlandia, and his favorite Christmas story.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots