A John Waters Christmas
The infamous cult filmmaker behind Pink Flamingoes and Hairspray brings his high-camp, low-class sensibility to the helplessly wholesome holiday. The last time he performed the monologue in Portland, his signature pencil moustache didn’t stop moving for the entire run time.
We couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk with the Sultan of Sleaze. Read our interview, in which he tells us about his love for Justin Bieber, why Santa is gay, cultural homogenization, Portlandia, and his favorite Christmas story.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015