A House to Call Our House
Multidisciplinary artists Julia Calabrese and Layla Marcelle Mrozowski's combine elements from dance, theater, and sculpture to create "a kaleidoscope of images, dancing bodies, banners, houseplants and infinite gyrating."
This is a Fertile Ground Festival–associated show.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland