A House to Call Our House
Multidisciplinary artists Julia Calabrese and Layla Marcelle Mrozowski's combine elements from dance, theater, and sculpture to create "a kaleidoscope of images, dancing bodies, banners, houseplants and infinite gyrating."
This is a Fertile Ground Festival–associated show.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots