A House to Call Our House
Multidisciplinary artists Julia Calabrese and Layla Marcelle Mrozowski's combine elements from dance, theater, and sculpture to create "a kaleidoscope of images, dancing bodies, banners, houseplants and infinite gyrating."
This is a Fertile Ground Festival–associated show.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots