A Christmas Carol
"When Portland Playhouse announced it would produce the Christmas mainstay this year, we couldn’t help but feel a bit shocked and dismayed—this from a theater whose last two musicals were about murderers (though Andrew Jackson might not have seen himself so)...But the Portland Playhouse offered much more than a decent adaptation of the classic. Enter their theater for an immersive musical wonderland that embodies the holiday spirit." Read our full review.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants