A Christmas Carol
"When Portland Playhouse announced it would produce the Christmas mainstay this year, we couldn’t help but feel a bit shocked and dismayed—this from a theater whose last two musicals were about murderers (though Andrew Jackson might not have seen himself so)...But the Portland Playhouse offered much more than a decent adaptation of the classic. Enter their theater for an immersive musical wonderland that embodies the holiday spirit." Read our full review.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops