A Christmas Carol
"When Portland Playhouse announced it would produce the Christmas mainstay this year, we couldn’t help but feel a bit shocked and dismayed—this from a theater whose last two musicals were about murderers (though Andrew Jackson might not have seen himself so)...But the Portland Playhouse offered much more than a decent adaptation of the classic. Enter their theater for an immersive musical wonderland that embodies the holiday spirit." Read our full review.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?