“Make it Pop!”: A Benefit for PDX Pop Now!
Every July, a colorful assortment of food carts, cyclists, musicians and pedestrians traverse the lower Southeast industrial complex, weaving their way to the hosting site for PDX Pop Now!, a three-day jamboree of local music. Since 2004, this summer fest has delivered a free and always all-ages celebration aimed at promoting the local music scene by bringing musicians and fans together in artistic harmony. Support the nonprofit PDX Pop Now! tonight at “Make it Pop!”, where you can get an early taste of awesome music by Portland luminaries Kelli Schaefer, Monarques, Ezza Rose, and Grandparents. Enjoy yummy snacks from Fifty Licks Ice Cream, St. Cupcake, Olympic Provisions, Por Que No? and more. Beer from 10 Barrel Brewing and wine from Division Winemaking Company also available!
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau