Good at creativity within limitations, not so good at math: Live on Stage gathers thespians from across the Portland theater scene and deposits them on a four-by-four-foot stage for this Fertile Ground Festival–associated performance of eight new, 10-minute mini-musicals.
What we said: "By distilling the stage to a simple wooden platform and limiting props, the production fosters an innovative environment ripe for new theatrical tricks and turns. However, as I sat in the audience, eager to be entertained, I found myself at times struggling to hear the words over the music—and to find real, laugh-out-loud humor in the pieces." Read the full review of 4x4=8 Musicals.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Insider Tips From Portland's Grooming Experts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 26-Nov 30