Good at creativity within limitations, not so good at math: Live on Stage gathers thespians from across the Portland theater scene and deposits them on a four-by-four-foot stage for this Fertile Ground Festival–associated performance of eight new, 10-minute mini-musicals.
What we said: "By distilling the stage to a simple wooden platform and limiting props, the production fosters an innovative environment ripe for new theatrical tricks and turns. However, as I sat in the audience, eager to be entertained, I found myself at times struggling to hear the words over the music—and to find real, laugh-out-loud humor in the pieces." Read the full review of 4x4=8 Musicals.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls