27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?