27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet