27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014