27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans