27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?