27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX