27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX