27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- An Entire Store Devoted to Locally Made Goods
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21