27th Oregon Book Awards Ceremony
Hosted by Pulizer Prize winning author Luis Urrea at the stately Gerding Theatre, the 27th Annual Oregon Book Awards honors the state's finest accomplishments by Oregon writers in the genre of poetry, fiction, graphic literature, literary non-fiction, and young reader's literature.
With the big names like Ursula K LeGuin, Craig Thompson, Whitney Otto, and Portland favorites like Matthew Dickman, and the National Book Award winner Mary Szybist, you won't want to miss the this year's winners as they are announced.
Read our coverage of the finalist announcement and for a full list of the nominees.
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery