26th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival
Features:Price: $10 suggested donation & two cans of food
The largest blues festival on the West Coast returns for its twenty-sixth year of great music with legendary artists such as Robert Plant, Mavis Staples, Robert Randolph, John Hiatt, and Taj Mahal. It also continues in its quest to end hunger in Oregon by raising substantial operating funds for the Oregon Food Bank.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants