26th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival
Features:Price: $10 suggested donation & two cans of food
The largest blues festival on the West Coast returns for its twenty-sixth year of great music with legendary artists such as Robert Plant, Mavis Staples, Robert Randolph, John Hiatt, and Taj Mahal. It also continues in its quest to end hunger in Oregon by raising substantial operating funds for the Oregon Food Bank.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch