26th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival
Features:Price: $10 suggested donation & two cans of food
The largest blues festival on the West Coast returns for its twenty-sixth year of great music with legendary artists such as Robert Plant, Mavis Staples, Robert Randolph, John Hiatt, and Taj Mahal. It also continues in its quest to end hunger in Oregon by raising substantial operating funds for the Oregon Food Bank.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Iconic Big Egg Cart Closing Sunday To Open Brick-And-Mortar
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland