26th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival
Features:Price: $10 suggested donation & two cans of food
The largest blues festival on the West Coast returns for its twenty-sixth year of great music with legendary artists such as Robert Plant, Mavis Staples, Robert Randolph, John Hiatt, and Taj Mahal. It also continues in its quest to end hunger in Oregon by raising substantial operating funds for the Oregon Food Bank.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes