26th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival
Features:Price: $10 suggested donation & two cans of food
The largest blues festival on the West Coast returns for its twenty-sixth year of great music with legendary artists such as Robert Plant, Mavis Staples, Robert Randolph, John Hiatt, and Taj Mahal. It also continues in its quest to end hunger in Oregon by raising substantial operating funds for the Oregon Food Bank.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald