2013 Annual Tulip Fest
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $10 per carload
Over 40 acres of artfully arranged tulips and daffodils are a sight to behold. Tour the gardens, buy cut flowers or order bulbs for planting next fall. Each day brings new activities including visits by local craft breweries, pony rides, and wooden-shoe making demonstrations. Great fun for the whole family!
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau