2013 Annual Tulip Fest
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $10 per carload
Over 40 acres of artfully arranged tulips and daffodils are a sight to behold. Tour the gardens, buy cut flowers or order bulbs for planting next fall. Each day brings new activities including visits by local craft breweries, pony rides, and wooden-shoe making demonstrations. Great fun for the whole family!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT