Organ Grinders: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Organ Grinders silent film series, which uses modern musical groups to live perform the scores of silent movies to update the genre of Silent Film, returns from its hiatus on March 21 with the band Bent Knee. The Boston-based band will score and perform their third movie, 1916's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, for the series. In a one-time performance, the Hollywood Theatre is transformed back to its vaudeville days of bowler hat bedecked musicians and big screen spectacles.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe