Organ Grinders: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Organ Grinders silent film series, which uses modern musical groups to live perform the scores of silent movies to update the genre of Silent Film, returns from its hiatus on March 21 with the band Bent Knee. The Boston-based band will score and perform their third movie, 1916's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, for the series. In a one-time performance, the Hollywood Theatre is transformed back to its vaudeville days of bowler hat bedecked musicians and big screen spectacles.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes