"1945" A Tribute to Harry James and Frank Sinatra
Features:Price: $25 and under
A tribute to the music of Harry James and Frank Sinatra. Performed by Chuck Par-Due and the Mike Curtis Project, including a 15-piece Big Band featuring members of the Harry James Orchestra). Special guest vocalist, Cheryl Morris, Tex Beneke, Ray McKinley, among others.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places