This just in! We scored a sneak peek of the Plate & Pitchfork 2013 farm dinner line-up, and it's jam-packed with hot chefs, cool farmers, and top wines. Behold:
- July 13: Chef TBD with R. Stuart Wines at Pearmine Farms in Gervais
- July 14: Leather Storrs of Noble Rot with Henry Kibit of the Fireside at Pearmine Farms in Gervais
- July 20: Johanna Ware of Smallwares with Apolloni Vineyards at Smith Berry Barn
- July 21: Matthew Busetto of Firehouse and Gretchen Glatte of Woodlawn Coffee & Pastry with Grochau Cellars at Smith Berry Barn in Hillsboro
- August 3: Jason Stoller Smith of Timberline Lodge with Scott Cunningham and Jesse Kincheloe of Walnut City Kitchen at Domaine Drouhin Oregon in Dayton
- August 4: Pascal Sauton of Milwaukie Kitchen and Wine and Aaron Barnett of St. Jack at Domaine Drouhin in Dayton
- August 10: Kyo Koo of Clarklewis with Walter Scott Wines at Viridian Farms in Dayton
- August 11: Scott Ketterman of Crown Paella with Bow & Arrow Wines at Viridian Farms in Dayton
- August 17: Benjamin Bettinger of Imperial (plus a guest chef) with Brooks Wines at Sun Gold Farm in Forest Grove
- August 18: Chris DiMinno of Clyde Common and Gregory Gourdet of Departure with Love & Squalor Wines at Sun Gold Farm in Forest Grove
Mark your calendar: Tickets go on sale the first day of spring, March 20, on the Plate & Pitchfork website. Most dinners will be $125 (all inclusive) and a few will set you back $150—the extra $25 will go to Farmers Ending Hunger, Plate & Pitchfork's sole beneficiary for the 2013 season.
Dream vacation: In addition to the regular line-up, this year will feature the return of a special, all-inclusive ranch tour and traditional branding BBQ at Carmen Ranch in Wallowa, followed by a four-day rafting tour of Hells Canyon. It'll all take place August 26-30, with meals prepared by Chefs Benjamin Bettinger and Doug Adams from Imperial. You can purchase your reservation for this adventure now for $1650.