Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and associate food editor and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Holdfast to Reopen February 12 with Ambitious Monthly Chef Collaborations
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Inside Ancient Heritage’s New Urban Creamery
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Portland News to Chew
- Explore Ethiopian Eats With Teff Love
- Kure To Launch New Locations and Grab-and-Go Menu