Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and contributing writer and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland Gluten Free Food & Drink Guide
- A Portland-Style Labor Day Sausage Fest
- Win Tickets to Feast Portland's Sold-Out Brunch Village
- Get Outside and Eat Before Summer's End