Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and associate food editor and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Portland-Made Pantry Staples to Kickstart Your Metabolism
- 6 New Plant-Based PDX Eateries to Get Your Veg On in 2015
- Portland News to Chew
- Portland Monthly's Restaurant of the Year 2014: Langbaan
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Micro-Eateries
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Garden Bar to Launch Second Location and Juice Line