Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and associate food editor and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Get Your Tickets to Portland Monthly's Country Brunch 2015
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Alma Chocolate Opening Second Shop