Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and contributing writer and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- Russian Restaurant Kachka Readies to Launch
- TEDx Portland 2014 Lineup Revealed
- 2014's New Portland Farmers Market Vendors
- New Details Emerge for Portland First Paleo Brick & Mortar
- World Foods Now Open in the Pearl District
- Nong’s Khao Man Gai to Open Restaurant
- Langbaan is a Thai Breaker
- 99 Problems But a 3-Course Meal for $29 Ain't One