Karen Brooks has been cooking up opinions on Portland’s restaurant scene for decades. On Eat Beat, Brooks teams up with gastrophile, photographer extraordinaire, and twitter-machine Allison Jones and contributing writer and avid cook Benjamin Tepler. Join them as they dish on food news, chew over new restaurants, and sniff out the best bites in the city. Email the editors
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly Eat Beat newsletter for updates on the hottest new restaurants, food news, and top chefs.
Follow the team on Twitter, and feel free to ask for local restaurant, food cart, or bar recommendations!
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Deconstructing Irving Street Kitchen's Double-Double Burger
- The Driftwood Room Serves Up Locally Inspired Cocktails
- Eat Beat Weekly Planner: Easter Feaster Edition
- 10 Barrel Bringing the Apocalypse to Portland
- Portland Cooking Classes for All
- Your Portland Easter Guide
- Win Tickets to Taste of the Nation