Providence Medical Group
- Specialties: Internal Medicine
- Accepting New Patients: Yes
Caring for you is our calling
At Providence Medical Group, we give you options that provide peace of mind. We offer high quality, compassionate health care for people of all ages, through all stages of life. Our team of physicians and staff provides expert primary care in family medicine, family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, pediatrics and immediate care. Our eight immediate care clinics offer treatment on a walk-in basis with extended and weekend hours. They are conveniently located at Bridgeport, Canby, Gateway, Happy Valley, Scholls, Sherwood, Tanasbourne and Battle Ground.
You can get the care you need right in your neighborhood. Providence Medical Group has more than 90 locations in Oregon. There are 70 primary care, specialty care and immediate care medical clinics located in the greater Portland metropolitan area and southwest Washington. Specialty care clinics include services in cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, infectious disease, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology and hematology, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Many of our conveniently located clinics also offer onsite laboratory, radiology and physical therapy services.
Providence Medical Group clinics accept most major medical insurance.
For assistance in locating a physician or clinic, or for more information about Providence Medical Group, please call 503-893-6500 or visit our website at www.providence.org/pmg.
At Providence Medical Group, it’s not just health care, it’s how we care.
- A New Wave of Innovative Yoga Pants
- The Best Local Alternative Nut Butters
- Harvest at the Bindery Plates Up Root-to-Tip Vegan Fare
- Portland Gluten Free Food & Drink Guide
- Personal Training VS Small Group Training: Which One is For You?
- 8 New Portland-Made, Plant-Based Protein Staples
- One Local Cardiologist Has Your Personal Exercise Prescription
- 5 Reasons to Love New Plant-Based Food Cart Juniper