Accepting new patients?
A cancer diagnosis affects every part of you — mind, body and spirit. That's why our physicians and caregivers treat every part of you at every stage of your journey. No one has to face the challenges of cancer alone.
At Providence Cancer Center, you and your family will benefit from comprehensive and compassionate cancer care, including:
- Skilled cancer specialists who collaborate on your diagnosis and treatment
- State-of-the-art cancer therapies
- Access to clinical trials
- Integrative medicine to ease your symptoms
- A nurse navigator to guide you through all aspects of your care
- Counselors and cancer support groups
- A cancer survivors clinic
At Providence Cancer Center, our scientists and clinicians work closely together to improve the standard of care through the integration of clinical trials into clinical practice. Our clinical trials include Robert W. Franz Cancer Research Center investigator initiated studies, National Cancer Institute (NCI) sponsored studies and pharmaceutical sponsored studies. The clinical trials team at Providence Cancer Center works directly with referring providers and their patients to find the most appropriate clinical trial(s) that fit their specific diagnosis.
The Earle A. Chiles Research Institute at Providence Cancer Center is one of 10 research institutions selected to form the International Immuno-Oncology Network. This global collaboration will focus on helping the body’s own immune system fight cancer and bring more clinical trials to more patients in our community than ever before.
- Providence Breast Centers
- Providence Cancer Center Clinical Trials
- Providence Cancer Support Services
- Providence Oncology and Hematology Care Clinics
- Providence Cancer Survivor Program
- Providence Colorectal Cancer Program
- Providence Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
- Providence Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Providence Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Cancer Program
- Providence Integrative Medicine Program
- Providence Oncology Palliative Care Program
- Providence Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Providence Radiation Oncology Program
- Providence Thoracic Oncology Program
- Robert W. Franz Cancer Research Center
At Providence, it’s not just health care, it’s how we care.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Other locations in Oregon:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center