The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology
- Multiple Locations
- Specialties: Gastroenterology
- Accepting New Patients: Yes
Don’t just go with your gut.
As one of the top referral centers on the west coast, and one of the largest in the nation, our board certified physicians are recognized leaders in caring for patients. With state-of-the-art outpatient centers, we offer our patients cutting edge diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a comfortable and compassionate environment.
All aspects of gastroenterology and hepatology care are part of our practice, including advanced therapeutic and diagnostic procedure. These skills benefit patients in many ways, from early detection to preventing unnecessary surgery.
Compassionate. Professional. Local.
With state-of-the-art outpatient centers, we offer our patients cutting edge diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a comfortable and compassionate environment. All aspects of gastroenterology and hepatology care are part of our practice, including:
- Advanced therapeutic and diagnostic procedures such as ERCP (a technique for evaluating and treating diseases of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (an imaging method that enables physicians to see and identify changes in the digestive tract more accurately)
Come in for a screening; go home a fan.
Kind words from some of the happy, healthy people we’ve served.
"Your staff is exceptionally nice, friendly and very professional. This is how all medical visits should be."
"Doctors and staff interacted with me in such a way that I left feeling heard, understood, and valued as an individual."
Click here to find a provider
Make an appointment – call or click
Give us a call or visit us online at: www.oregonclinic.com/specialty/Gastroenterology to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations.
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- A Handful of New Fitness Studios Want to Inspire Your Workout
- Portland Gluten Free Food & Drink Guide
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Kickstart Your Spring Cycling with a Personalized Bike Fitting