- Specialties: Women's Health, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Touch Therapist
- Accepting New Patients: Yes
Congratulations to Lori Reising, LMT, Blossom’s massage therapist, for being nominated as Top “Touch Therapist” in Portland Monthly’s Top Docs 2014 issue!
Blossom Clinic is a women’s health clinic in Portland, offering acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, herbal medicine, massage, bodywork, and nutrition consultations.
What makes our clinic different from others in Portland?
1. We specialize in women's health. This means we support every phase of a woman’s life.
2. Our practitioners work as a team. Our holistic approach integrates acupuncture, massage and bodywork, herbal medicine, naturopathic medicine and nutritional consultations. We keep up with the latest research and strive to give our patients the best care possible.
3. We are a clinic with HEART. You will feel cradled and supported. We promise.
4. We offer free consultations, which can take place by phone or in-person.
We are here to serve you and make things easier for you. Give us a call at 503.287.0886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liz Richards, L.Ac, the owner of Blossom Clinic and Liz Richards Acupuncture, PC, has more than a decade of practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Portland, OR. She blends her knowledge of Western and Chinese Medicine with deep intuition to create a healing and trustworthy space. The practitioner-patient relationship is a dynamic one for Liz, and she works with you to design and implement an effective treatment plan.