Wilfs Restaurant & Bar
800 NW 6th Ave
Wilf’s Restaurant & Bar sits adjacent to Union Station, and the air of the well-traveled sophisticate is unmistakable. It’s the kind of upscale setting that might evoke romantic feelings, even if you’re alone or have just stumbled in after a wearisome trek, eager for a steak and a refreshing St. Germain sparkler. Wilf’s boasts a curated wine list, quality eats (the baked cheese fries were gone in a flash), and local jazz cats such as Ron Steen and Kate Davis who typically holding court in the evenings. It’s a tad spendy, but the polished wood and tall wingback chairs radiate the kind of elegant charm that’s in short supply these days.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads