Wilfs Restaurant & Bar
800 NW 6th Ave
Wilf’s Restaurant & Bar sits adjacent to Union Station, and the air of the well-traveled sophisticate is unmistakable. It’s the kind of upscale setting that might evoke romantic feelings, even if you’re alone or have just stumbled in after a wearisome trek, eager for a steak and a refreshing St. Germain sparkler. Wilf’s boasts a curated wine list, quality eats (the baked cheese fries were gone in a flash), and local jazz cats such as Ron Steen and Kate Davis who typically holding court in the evenings. It’s a tad spendy, but the polished wood and tall wingback chairs radiate the kind of elegant charm that’s in short supply these days.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts