Wilfs Restaurant & Bar
800 NW 6th Ave
Wilf’s Restaurant & Bar sits adjacent to Union Station, and the air of the well-traveled sophisticate is unmistakable. It’s the kind of upscale setting that might evoke romantic feelings, even if you’re alone or have just stumbled in after a wearisome trek, eager for a steak and a refreshing St. Germain sparkler. Wilf’s boasts a curated wine list, quality eats (the baked cheese fries were gone in a flash), and local jazz cats such as Ron Steen and Kate Davis who typically holding court in the evenings. It’s a tad spendy, but the polished wood and tall wingback chairs radiate the kind of elegant charm that’s in short supply these days.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?