Tony Starlight's Supperclub & Lounge
3728 NE Sandy Blvd
There’s no shortage of joints in this town that try to tap into the elusive Rat Pack swagger of the Stork Club in its heyday, but Tony Starlight’s has a distinct advantage—namely, the presence of the dapper proprietor himself. He’s the hepcat, dressed sharp enough to slice cheddar, who materializes at your table inquiring about the quality of your cocktail, Daddy-O. Indeed, nothing can touch the twice-nightly Saturday stage shows when Starlight (forever sweatin’ to the oldies) keeps clusters of smartly attired diners rapt with a barrage of banter, jokes cribbed from Henny Youngman and a set list of swingin’ tunes that will have you wishing you’d paid more attention when Mom and Dad tried to teach you the foxtrot.
Fri-Sat 6 PM- Midnight
Closed Sun & Mon
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald