125 NW 5th Ave
If your tastes tend toward less conventional art forms, try this SoHo-esque performance space and bar, where the entertainment might include puppets, dancers or DJs. On a recent stop, a troupe of improvisational actors filled the stage, followed by a poetry reading and a short film exploring one woman’s maternal feelings for a stick of firewood. Near the street entrance, regulars nurse pounders of Iron City beer or one of Someday’s artfully named cocktails, such as the robust and rummy Brecht.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts