125 NW 5th Ave
If your tastes tend toward less conventional art forms, try this SoHo-esque performance space and bar, where the entertainment might include puppets, dancers or DJs. On a recent stop, a troupe of improvisational actors filled the stage, followed by a poetry reading and a short film exploring one woman’s maternal feelings for a stick of firewood. Near the street entrance, regulars nurse pounders of Iron City beer or one of Someday’s artfully named cocktails, such as the robust and rummy Brecht.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places