125 NW 5th Ave
If your tastes tend toward less conventional art forms, try this SoHo-esque performance space and bar, where the entertainment might include puppets, dancers or DJs. On a recent stop, a troupe of improvisational actors filled the stage, followed by a poetry reading and a short film exploring one woman’s maternal feelings for a stick of firewood. Near the street entrance, regulars nurse pounders of Iron City beer or one of Someday’s artfully named cocktails, such as the robust and rummy Brecht.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads