LaurelThirst Public House
2958 NE Glisan Street
Since it’s opening in 1988 Laurelthirst has been a classic NE neighborhood spot for great food, drinks, music, and quality service. The friendly service, close-knit community, and unique character of this joint give it a cozy and welcoming feel. There are a ton of food and drink options at Laurelthirst—their classic Portland breakfast menu is full of options including burritos, hashes, biscuits, French toast and scrambles and their lunch/dinner menu boasts a variety of sandwiches and the very popular veggie burger selections. Better yet, they offer a variety of microbrew beers as well as several local wine options and are best known as a great venue for hearing some local, unique and quality bands.
Thu 4 PM-1 AM
Fri 4 PM-2 AM
Sat 9 AM-2 AM
Sun 9 AM-midnight
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans