221 NW 10th
This cavernous club is the number one spot for Portland jazz enthusiasts and one of the top jazz joints in the United States. Linger while nursing a Portland Trolley Car, Jimmy Mak’s take on the sidecar, for an evening and listen to some of the Northwest’s best jazz. Jimmy Mak’s keeps its schedule full every night as resident acts perform weekly, and touring acts come through on the weekends. The Mediterranean-tinged menu has great options for between-set snacking.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads