221 NW 10th
This cavernous club is the number one spot for Portland jazz enthusiasts and one of the top jazz joints in the United States. Linger while nursing a Portland Trolley Car, Jimmy Mak’s take on the sidecar, for an evening and listen to some of the Northwest’s best jazz. Jimmy Mak’s keeps its schedule full every night as resident acts perform weekly, and touring acts come through on the weekends. The Mediterranean-tinged menu has great options for between-set snacking.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet