221 NW 10th
This cavernous club is the number one spot for Portland jazz enthusiasts and one of the top jazz joints in the United States. Linger while nursing a Portland Trolley Car, Jimmy Mak’s take on the sidecar, for an evening and listen to some of the Northwest’s best jazz. Jimmy Mak’s keeps its schedule full every night as resident acts perform weekly, and touring acts come through on the weekends. The Mediterranean-tinged menu has great options for between-set snacking.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?