221 NW 10th
This cavernous club is the number one spot for Portland jazz enthusiasts and one of the top jazz joints in the United States. Linger while nursing a Portland Trolley Car, Jimmy Mak’s take on the sidecar, for an evening and listen to some of the Northwest’s best jazz. Jimmy Mak’s keeps its schedule full every night as resident acts perform weekly, and touring acts come through on the weekends. The Mediterranean-tinged menu has great options for between-set snacking.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans