2530 NE 82nd Ave.
Roots rock and Americana. This rockabilly hideaway features a constant stream of blues rock and country talent that gets peoples feet moving. Don't be surprised by the Johnny Cash impersonator, and don't be scared to jump on the dance floor and show your stuff. With a cool southern roadhouse vibe, good food, and great beer, there's something at Duff's for everyone looking for a rockin' good time. Part of our East Side Rising feature.
Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 1:30 am
Sat: 6:30 pm - 2:00 am
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads