1635 SE 7th Ave
Roots rock and Americana. This rockabilly hideaway features a constant stream of blues rock and country talent that gets peoples feet moving. Don't be surprised by the Johnny Cash impersonator, and don't be scared to jump on the dance floor and show your stuff. With a cool southern roadhouse vibe, good food, and great beer, there's something at Duff's for everyone looking for a rockin' good time. Part of our East Side Rising feature.
Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 1:30 am
Sat: 6:30 pm - 2:00 am
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes