2530 NE 82nd Ave.
Roots rock and Americana. This rockabilly hideaway features a constant stream of blues rock and country talent that gets peoples feet moving. Don't be surprised by the Johnny Cash impersonator, and don't be scared to jump on the dance floor and show your stuff. With a cool southern roadhouse vibe, good food, and great beer, there's something at Duff's for everyone looking for a rockin' good time. Part of our East Side Rising feature.
Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 1:30 am
Sat: 6:30 pm - 2:00 am
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans