1635 SE 7th Ave
Roots rock and Americana. This rockabilly hideaway features a constant stream of blues rock and country talent that gets peoples feet moving. Don't be surprised by the Johnny Cash impersonator, and don't be scared to jump on the dance floor and show your stuff. With a cool southern roadhouse vibe, good food, and great beer, there's something at Duff's for everyone looking for a rockin' good time. Part of our East Side Rising feature.
Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 1:30 am
Sat: 6:30 pm - 2:00 am
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT