2530 NE 82nd Ave.
Roots rock and Americana. This rockabilly hideaway features a constant stream of blues rock and country talent that gets peoples feet moving. Don't be surprised by the Johnny Cash impersonator, and don't be scared to jump on the dance floor and show your stuff. With a cool southern roadhouse vibe, good food, and great beer, there's something at Duff's for everyone looking for a rockin' good time. Part of our East Side Rising feature.
Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 1:30 am
Sat: 6:30 pm - 2:00 am
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts