Doug Fir Lounge
830 E Burnside
The Doug Fir is a bustling east-side hangout adjacent to the ultra-hip Jupiter Hotel. Once inside, the distinctively Northwest decor—think log cabin modern—and delicious cocktails such as the Blackberry Cosmo and the Lil’ Sunshine (Bacardi with lemons and grenadine) will exert an irresistible pull. Enjoy happy hour deals between 3-6 PM in the upstairs bar, or head downstairs later on to a Doug Fir show. The lovely and acoustically impressive subterranean venue hosts a discerning rotation of acts, from local heroes like Blitzen Trapper to touring bands along the lines of the Raveonettes and Glasvegas.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!