Doug Fir Lounge
830 E Burnside
The Doug Fir is a bustling east-side hangout adjacent to the ultra-hip Jupiter Hotel. Once inside, the distinctively Northwest decor—think log cabin modern—and delicious cocktails such as the Blackberry Cosmo and the Lil’ Sunshine (Bacardi with lemons and grenadine) will exert an irresistible pull. Enjoy happy hour deals between 3-6 PM in the upstairs bar, or head downstairs later on to a Doug Fir show. The lovely and acoustically impressive subterranean venue hosts a discerning rotation of acts, from local heroes like Blitzen Trapper to touring bands along the lines of the Raveonettes and Glasvegas.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops