Doug Fir Lounge
830 E Burnside
The Doug Fir is a bustling east-side hangout adjacent to the ultra-hip Jupiter Hotel. Once inside, the distinctively Northwest decor—think log cabin modern—and delicious cocktails such as the Blackberry Cosmo and the Lil’ Sunshine (Bacardi with lemons and grenadine) will exert an irresistible pull. Enjoy happy hour deals between 3-6 PM in the upstairs bar, or head downstairs later on to a Doug Fir show. The lovely and acoustically impressive subterranean venue hosts a discerning rotation of acts, from local heroes like Blitzen Trapper to touring bands along the lines of the Raveonettes and Glasvegas.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America