Ampersand Gallery & Fine Books
2916 NE Alberta St.
Ampersand’s clean, minimalist blend of modern display counters and vintage map cases showcases books of photography, ranging from famous artists like Cindy Sherman to relatively unknown locals; vintage photographs and print ephemera, from 1920s erotic pictures to 1950s illustrated car owner’s manuals; and monthly art exhibitions.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald