Ampersand Gallery & Fine Books
2916 NE Alberta St.
Ampersand’s clean, minimalist blend of modern display counters and vintage map cases showcases books of photography, ranging from famous artists like Cindy Sherman to relatively unknown locals; vintage photographs and print ephemera, from 1920s erotic pictures to 1950s illustrated car owner’s manuals; and monthly art exhibitions.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local