Ampersand Gallery & Fine Books
2916 NE Alberta St.
Ampersand’s clean, minimalist blend of modern display counters and vintage map cases showcases books of photography, ranging from famous artists like Cindy Sherman to relatively unknown locals; vintage photographs and print ephemera, from 1920s erotic pictures to 1950s illustrated car owner’s manuals; and monthly art exhibitions.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads