The Ringside Steakhouse: Downtown
Specialties: Happy Hour, Romantic, Recommended Menu, and Specialty Cocktails
The new bartender introduces himself as Burt and fashions a breathtaking martini just before pouring a respectable pinot noir for a grumbling Blazers fan. No small news, the arrival of Burt: A fresh face behind the stick at the Ringside doesn’t appear too often—bartenders here tend to have careers longer than Andy Rooney’s. But like his predecessors, Burt is Fred Astaire-smooth and calm as the Buddha, even when things get hopping.
After 9:45, Ringside serves up a cheap and tasty happy hour menu, with everything on it costing a paltry $2.25. This includes fried oysters, the red hot chili poppers, Caesar salad, a burger, and the steak bites with horseradish on the side.
2165 W Burnside
Portland, AL 97210
- Mon-Sat 5pm-12am; Sun 4pm-11:30pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys