The Grant House Commander's Whiskey Bar at Fort Vancouver
Specialties: Specialty Cocktails
Equipped with comfy, cheek-cushioning easy chairs, hefty mahogany tables, and a giant plasma screen, the snug bar provides a kind of 21st-century bunker, where Portlanders can marshal their strength with a fine single malt, undisturbed.
The Grant House was featured in our Best Bars 2010 cover story.
1101 Officers Row
Vancouver, WA 98661
- Mon 11 AM-2 PM
Tues-Fri 11 AM- 8 PM
Sat 5-8 PM
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013