The Box Social
Specialties: Happy Hour, Romantic, Late Night, and Specialty Cocktails
Portland may have found its quintessential date spot in the Box Social. Unsurprisingly, it comes courtesy of Shannon McQuilkin, co-owner of the city’s other quintessential date spot, the Sapphire Hotel. An extensive menu of original, classic, and bubbly cocktails holds some deliciously potent creations—along with plenty of drinking vinegars, beer, and wine—while well-priced nibbles range from parmesan popcorn to a pitch-perfect butter lettuce salad and decadent fig compote panini. If this place doesn’t set the mood, we don’t know what will.
3971 North Williams Avenue
Portland, OR 97212
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- 5 Portland-Made Cocktail Classics Worth Savoring
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch