Specialties: Late Night, Outdoor Patio, and Live Entertainment
Look past the spotty service and the fact that you have absolutely no chance of finding an empty Eames chair, and fling yourself into the most boisterous, well-attended hipster-singles pool on the East Side. Shag-cut hotties who boldly cling to the bar long enough will likely experience that most elusive of Portland phenomena: a free drink courtesy of some shy wannabe rocker, who will no doubt forget his debit card at the bar, which is sure to be maxed out come the morning.
For more on good late night eats visit us at our blog Portland Plated.
600 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
- Mon-Sun 4:30 PM-2:30 AM
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 5 Portland-Made Cocktail Classics Worth Savoring
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch