Specialties: Recommended Menu, Live Entertainment, and Dive
If Jaws had taken place in Portland instead of on Amity Island, this is the kind of place where doomed Captain Quint would’ve bellied up—cracking clams open with his gnarled hands, swallowing bottles of Genny and soaking up the salty atmosphere that’s stuck in some mid-1970s rock ’n’ reel vortex. The steamers are surprisingly stellar, but it’s the slate of $2 domestic brews that keeps us firmly planted on our stools.
4630 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, AL 97213
- Mon-Fri 11am-11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013