Old Market Pub & Brewery
Specialties: Recommended Beer Selection, Billiards, and Brew Pub
This Multnomah Village brewpub keeps over ten of its own beers on tap in addition to several other guest taps as well, all for a reasonable price per pint, with a selection of classic pub fare on the menu.
6959 SW Multnomah
Portland, OR 97223-3439
- Mon-Thu & Sun 11am-12am; Fri-Sat 11am-1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys