North 45 Pub
Specialties: Recommended Menu, Late Night, Outdoor Patio, Recommended Beer Selection, and Specialty Cocktails
Lined with colorful maps and nautical charts, the walls of the North 45 Pub reminds us that any story sounds cooler if it happens in a foreign country. But out on the flagstone patio, the picnic tables and simple strings of incandescent bulbs tell you how good it is to feel right at home.
If you come in to spin your yarns from afar and enjoy a fine Belgian beer between 4 and 6, take advantage of the happy hour half-off discount on all appetizers, including a brilliant assortment of pomme frites and filet sliders.
Check out North 45 in A Year in Drinks
517 NW 21st Ave
Portland, OR 97209
- Mon-Fri 4pm-Late
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013