Specialties: Late Night, Live Entertainment, Billiards, and Dive
As the 1st topless club in the city of Portland, Mary’s club has been around for over 30 years. Mary’s is known for its exotic dancers, all female staff, and for their welcoming and relaxed environment. They have a full cocktail bar, over 25 kinds of wine and beer, and a food menu featuring primarily Mexican cuisine. There is a 1 drink minimum and a cover charge of $2 on Friday and Saturday nights.
129 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
- Mon-Sat 11am-2:30am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now