The Low Brow Lounge
Specialties: Late Night, Billiards, and Dive
The Pearl’s diviest dive bar (which is somewhat like saying “the most metal folk band”) caters to the working people of the Pearl and serves some of the greasiest food around. Their $5.50 meal deal is everything low-end multi-course dining should be, with a choice of brat or chilidog, fries or tots, a bottle of High Life, and an ice cream sandwich. And you must avail yourself of pups and tots! The happy hour is pretty minimal, just a dollar off drinks from 5 to 7 PM every day.
1036 NW Hoyt St
Portland, AL 97209
- Mon-Sat 3pm-2:30am
Also open Sun
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013