The Landmark Saloon
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Patio, and Specialty Cocktails
Washed in candlelight, everyone looks better—fewer laugh lines, smoother skin, a flame-shaped twinkle in the eye. So with its 35—yes, we counted, 35—glowing mason jars, the five-month-old Landmark Saloon lets you put your best face forward for that first date. The heavy red drapes, doily-bedecked wine-barrel tables, and western-themed cocktail menu only add to the Lonesome Dove-esque ambience. (Just be sure to give your eyes time to adjust to the darkness when you walk in, lest you play Gerald Ford.) Added bonus: should you reach your drink limit before you run out of conversation, a gaggle of board games—from Trivial Pursuit to Life—gives you reason to linger just a little bit longer.
Featured in our December 2010 Best Bars package.
4847 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97214
- Daily 4pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys