Specialties: Late Night and Specialty Cocktails
Oozing a modernist, Old West clubhouse aura, the friendly, focused bartenders theatrically twirl bar spoons and torch citrus for cocktails straight from Portland’s new mixology school, heavy on ryes and masculine spirits. Take a seat on low-set schoolhouse stools and nibble the only food in the house: charcuterie and cheese.
1215 SW Alder Street
Portland, OR 97214
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now