Jack London Bar
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Patio, Live Entertainment, Billiards, Dive, and Specialty Cocktails
Tucked away in the basement of the Rialto Pool Room, this remodeled old betting parlor has made its presence known as the swankiest ’80s lounge. With a mid-size dance floor, on-site DJ, and comfy couches — the atmosphere demands relaxation. Lit only with a string of Christmas lights and colored light bulbs, slip away in this downstairs drinking hole.
Jack London Bar hosts Stumptown Stories and Authors in Pubs, opens space for local musicians and artists, and shows its brainiac-side with Tuesday trivia.
529 SW 4th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
- Hrs. vary -- check schedule online
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The Suds of March: 5 New Portland Beer Destinations