Specialties: Romantic, Outdoor Patio, and Specialty Cocktails
As if the dark wood and art-deco tile work weren’t clue enough that you’ve just stepped into the oldest bar in town, there’s the distant aroma of mustache wax lingering like ghostly potpourri. As befits a gentlemen’s club, there are no ill-trained drink monkeys on the premises. Instead, roving mixologists whip up flaming Spanish coffees with the flourish of magicians performing sleight of hand. A round of applause won’t embarrass anyone.
411 SW Third Ave
Portland, OR 97204
- Mon-Thu 11:30am-12am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now