Specialties: Recommended Menu
The successor to Sweetwater Jam House, Salvador Molly’s, and Calypso at its SE 34th and Morrison location, the Hobnob Grille has abandoned the tropical themes of before in favor of American comfort food and roomy booths. Happy hour here is great, with $2 seasoned fries and $4 flatbread pizza and calamari. The only possible problem is that happy hour is all-to-brief, ending at 6, giving little time to come from work and enjoy a chocolate martini.
For more, check out our review of Hobnob Grille in Bar Pilot.
3350 SE Morrison St
Portland , OR 97214
- Mon-Thur: 4 pm - Midnight
Fri: 4 pm - 2:30 am
Sat: 9 am - 2:30 am
Sun: 9 am - 10 pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013