Specialties: Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Recommended Beer Selection
Already known for its exceptional whiskey selection, the Highland Stillhouse is no slouch when it comes to Scotland’s other national beverage (ale) either, with 60 varieties here hailing from those windswept moors. Six of the Stillhouse’s 14 taps are dedicated to Irish, English, or Scottish brews, from the standard Guinness to micros like Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA. Surrounded by the dimly lit pub’s green walls and creaky wood booths, you’ll almost forget that you’re not in Scotland. That is, until you head out to the sprawling deck, where you can watch the river tumble down Willamette Falls.
201 S 2nd St
Oregon City, OR 97045
- Tues-Sat 11 AM-Midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The Suds of March: 5 New Portland Beer Destinations