Specialties: Recommended Menu, Late Night, Happy Hour, and Specialty Cocktails
Set in the ground floor of the Ace Hotel, Clyde Common has a tastefully informal chic vibe—and the bar serves the best negroni in town, barrel-aged into something new and transcendental. Noise-sensitive diners, beware: high ceilings and resonant wood surfaces can make the buzz and clatter here deafening. But the small menu makes up for such inconveniences with everything from pickled beef tongue to halibut and house-made pastas. The spot’s newest chef, Carlo Lamagna, is doubling down with “shared entrées,” from a whole baked branzino, stuffed with scallop mousse, to an entire pork trotter, deep-fried and served with buttery spätzle.
1014 SW Stark St.
Portland, OR 97205
- Mon-Thu: 11:30 am - 12 am
Fri: 11:30 am - 1 am
Sat: 10 am - 1 am
Sun: 10 am - 11 pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now