Specialties: Late Night, Outdoor Patio, and Dive
C Bar is one of the rare watering holes that unite Portland’s urban tribes, from pinball-and-Pabst hipsters to wine-sipping fashionistas and the ponytailed neighborhood hippie. The Danish mod décor fosters a scene that is both casual and hip, and—refreshingly—not “sceney” at all. Relax under the dim red lights—which, let’s face it, make everyone look better—as the indie rock flows as steadily as the drinks.
More bar and restaurant pairings can be found at Perfect Pairings
2880 Southeast Gladstone Street
Portland, OR 97202
- (503) 230-8808
- Daily 4:30pm-2:00am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys