Bar Vivant/Pix Patisserie
Specialties: Romantic, Recommended Menu, Late Night, Outdoor Patio, Wine Bar, and Specialty Cocktails
After a successful 10 years, in August 2012 Pix moved to its new digs, closing the original two Pix locations. The new 3000-square-foot building is complete with a 2000+ bottle cellar and an outdoor courtyard for summer events. At Cheryl Wakerhauser’s new Pix Patisserie/Bar Vivant, napkins litter the floor, scarlet damask lines the walls, and champagne enthusiasts play a game of pétanque in the courtyard. Portland seems miles away in this world of wacky European vitality and sparkling wine obsession. In its newest iteration on East Burnside, Pix brings savory Spanish tapas, an expanded cocktail menu and a beautiful space to Wakerhauser’s sweet equation.
2225 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
- Mon - Sun: 2 pm - 2 am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 5 Portland-Made Cocktail Classics Worth Savoring
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch