Bar of the Gods
Specialties: Late Night, Outdoor Patio, Billiards, and Wine Bar
Bar of the Gods is a cool SE bar that caters to a younger crowd and boasts a dark-lit, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Great wine and beer selection, cheap happy hour specials, an outdoor patio, pool tables and a pinball machine!
4801 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland, OR 97215
- Mon-Sun 4:00pm-2:30am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now