Specialties: Specialty Cocktails
The drinking half of the Peruvian restaurant Andina, Bar Mestizo is known for its array of authentic South American cocktails such as the Pisco Sour, a version of the whiskey sour made with Peruvian brandy instead of whiskey. Looking for something spicy? How about a Sacsayhumán, a cocktail of habanero-infused vodka and passion fruit purée? Happy hour runs every day and lasts from 4–6, serving cocktails and wine at $5.50 a pop, with specials on chicken, octopus, and beef heart kebobs.
1314 NW Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97209
- Sun-Thu 4-11PM
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The Ultimate Barsenal: Stock Your Home Bar Like a Pro
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013