Specialties: Recommended Beer Selection
This downtown taproom’s selection of 20 rotating, largely regional taps changes daily, if not hourly. Bailey’s chipper cast of beer nerds make great suggestions, but if you’re still torn, try the five-beer sampler tray ($7.50) before settling on a full pint. And there’s no chow here, so remember, if a stiff barleywine sets your head spinning, Santería, the taqueria next door, will happily deliver directly to your bar stool.
213 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
- (503) 295.1004
- Mon - Sat 4pm - 12am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- 5 Portland-Made Cocktail Classics Worth Savoring
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch