Specialties: Late Night, Outdoor Patio, and Dive
B-Side… flip-side. Get it? B-Side Tavern is trendy East Burnside’s flip-side, a brainy slacker bar opened by Joel the Doorman (formerly of EJ’s—woot!) and the lovely Tanya from the Basement Pub who provide a congenial thrift-store ambiance as an alternative to the neighborhood’s upscale ambitions. B-Side is a dive bar in the best sense of the word—powerhouse well drinks, decent taps, rocking jukebox, a smoking patio (for smokers), and some of the most artful bathroom graffiti in town. One of the Bar Pilot’s favorite watering holes.
632 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
- Mon-Sun 4pm-2:30am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon’s Link to the World’s Most Famous Single Malt Scotch
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 7 Sinful Date Nights
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now