Specialties: Late Night and Live Entertainment
On the border between dive bar and hipster hangout, Aalto Lounge has a laidback vibe that plays well with its mostly bohemian clientele. Their sandwiches are appealing, but it’s the happy hour that lasts till 9pm with $3 drinks that makes this place a worthwhile stop any night of the week.
3356 SE Belmont St.
Portland, OR 97214
- Mon-Sun 4pm-2:30am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Best Oregon Beers
- The 10 Most Interesting Cocktails in PDX Right Now
- Portland’s Best Bloody Marys
- Portland’s First Female Head Brewer Talks Fermentation, Culinary School, and Anheuser-Busch
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2013
- The Suds of March: 5 New Portland Beer Destinations